26 September 2010

Hexie Pieced Pot Holder

 

 

DSCN2394

 

I love to keep my hands busy all the time..especially when I am watching the telly. 

This is Blue Wrens Nest  by Cinderberry Stitches.

 

 

 DSCN2393

 

Do you see those hexagons?

I pieced the hexagons and appliqued the Blue Wren Nest . Then made it into a pot holder . Made a pair, actually. The one on the right is the reverse side.

 

My sister has been under the weather lately. So this is for her to cheer her up !

 

luv ya

 

 

 

 

image image  
     

 

 

image

9 comments:

  1. They have turned out fabulous Penny :) You certainly do keep busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Penny, those pot holders are adorable! I love the little birdies, and who doesn't like hexagons?!. I'm sure your sister will get a great big smile when she receives those!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinderberry certainly give us beautiful stitcheries, Your pot holders are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely, lucky sister to receive a gift made with love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your sister will be cheered right up by this! I love Cinderberry Stitches...this is my first visit to your post...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very cute! I love the rounded edges of them! I must be the only sewing person who doesn't have the patience for hexagons! I love looking at them though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love seeing new projects with our true and tried hexagons. Those pot holders are just way too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! The wrens and hexagons are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So darling, love the hexagons! Thanks so much for linking up last week, hope to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete