05 May 2010

Special Postage

I can’t get enough of my previous post ! It’s coming to almost a month now since I last updated my blog…maybe it’s because I love looking at Lappeklip’s hearts each time I log into my blog  :)

Less than a week after I found out I’ve won, I received a special package allllll the way from Finland…



DSCN2075
here’s the postage …

IMG_3037
..and here are the hearts and the little note from L !


Yup, I got the hearts .. :)




                                (¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥   
                                 `*.¸.*´ Thank You Lappeklip !♥.•♫.•´♥  
                                          (¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥
                                            `*.¸.*´

I was partly held up from not updating my blog because I have been busy. Mum came and stayed for 3 weeks. Spent precious time with her. Also spent a lot of time eating!…at home and out :)

The best part was our time spent in the kitchen! Mum taught me to cook some really yummy food! …of course I took photos!  So, I’ll be writing soon about FOOD :D



(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´

¸.•´¸.•*• ƸӜƷ
(¸.• 

No comments:

Post a Comment